- To ensure credibility, dependability and transparency in various academic and administrative processes.
- To create a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education.
- To promote and motivate faculty to acquire knowledge and technological skills for making teaching and learning processes participatory.
- To evolve a feedback mechanism for students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
- To evolve a healthy educational culture by organizing inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
- To ensure quality improvement by meticulously implementing and documenting various institutional activities.
- To work for the welfare of the common people.
- To prevent atrocities against the ordinary people.
- To promote social, educational and cultural activities for the development of the members of the society.
- To create awareness among the people about superstitious beliefs.
- To conduct Youth Leadership Training Camps, Health Education Programmes, Learning Camps, Literary Meets and various other time relevant socio-cultural competitions.
- To work for the empowerment of women.
- To provide educational facilities for differently abled children.
- To conduct adult education programmes.
- To provide environmental awareness programmes.
- To provide training and industrial programmes for the youth.